Re: Installation of FreeBSD 8.0-Current-2009-amd64-dvd

From: Robert Huff <roberthuff_at_rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 09:44:45 -0400
Tim Kientzle writes:

>  It also helps to watch the freebsd-current mailing
>  list so you know when things are relatively calm.

	If you're actually going to track -CURRENT - instead of
installing a working version that has necessary feature X and
stuffing that machine back in the closet - I would say reading the
mailing list is mandatory in everything but the literal sense.
Reading hackers_at_ is also not a bad idea.

				Robert Huff