Who is the current maintainer of BSNMP?

From: Carlos A. M. dos Santos <unixmania_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 17:33:49 -0300
Hi,

I sent an email to -hackers two days ago, cc Harti Brandt <harti_at_...>
and Shteryana Shopova <syrinx_at_...>, asking about IPv6 support in bsnmp
and bsnmptools. No answer, so far, so I suspect that the packages are
orphaned. Is this true?

Now I have some fixes and enhancements that I'd like to discuss but
I'm not sure about the correct forum. bsnmp is part of the basic
system (under contrib), but bsnmptools is available as a port.

--
My preferred quotation of Robert Louis Stevenson is "You cannot
make an omelette without breaking eggs". Not because I like the