Re: USB (internally fixed) card reader questions

From: Harald Schmalzbauer <h.schmalzbauer_at_omnilan.de>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 11:53:01 +0200
Hans Petter Selasky schrieb am 30.05.2009 11:52 (localtime):
> There has been a lot of changes with regard to the interaction between HAL and
> USB recently. Maybe you need to recompile hald?

It's only one or two weeks old, but if you say that others have it
working I'll try that.

> Using usbconfig reset is Ok.

Good to know. Maybe I should write a FlashCard chapter in your wiki? But
I think I haven't complete/correct knowledge. But if you correct it
afterwards I'd love to provide help in that way.

Best regards,

-Harry