ifmcstat fails to build without KVM and with INET6

From: Ben Kelly <ben_at_wanderview.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 12:40:25 -0500
Hello all,

I'm having difficulty compiling a freshly updated checkout of head
using WITHOUT_KVM src.conf.  The error is in src/usr.sbin/ifmcstat/
ifmcstat.c.  It appears the problem is due to the in6_ifinfo()
function definition being incorrectly under an #ifdef WITH_KVM
section.  I was able to fix the problem with the attached patch.

Just FYI in case anyone else hits this problem.

- Ben