Wondering how stable x86emu?

From: Joshua Piccari <jpiccari_at_bblocked.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 09:26:31 -0800
Hi all,

Hi all I'm wondering if anybody can comment on when we can expect to
see x86emu come to a branch other than -CURRENT? Or if anyone has a
patch for x86emu that would work (even slightly) with 8.0-RC2? I guess
if nothing else it would be nice to know what files are involved so I
can make a patch for RC2.

Anyways, any info would be greatly appreciated since I've been waiting
for something like this for a long time. Great work, and really
looking forward to it. :D

--
Joshua A Piccari
/dv/