Re: GPT boot with ZFS RAIDZ "ZFS: i/o error - all block copies unavailable"

From: Krzysztof Dajka <alteriks_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 10:15:52 +0100
Thanks Matt for the patch. I used it with 8.0RC3 release. I installed
FreeBSD under Linux (KVM) my 3x500GB drives were mounted as a scsi
drives. Installation went smoothly but when I rebooted FreeBSD guest
it hang as usual ;) with "ZFS: i/o error - all block copies
unavailable", well it also spit out some LBA errors for the first
time. I was a little disappointed, because I've been trying for three
weeks to replace my Debian system with broken ext3 fs with FreeBSD on
raidz. But I thought to myself I'll give it a try, and run FreeBSD
native. To my suprise it welcomed me with login prompt. Once again
thanks for the patch. It would be good idea to merge it with final
release.