Re: WITHOUT_MODULES, does it actually work?

From: Gonzalo Nemmi <gnemmi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 11:47:19 -0300
2009/11/18 Dag-Erling Smørgrav <des_at_des.no>

> Gonzalo Nemmi <gnemmi_at_gmail.com> writes:
> > See Julian.. as the saying goes, if you want to help a hungry men, don't
> > give him fish .. teach him how to fish .. so in that order of things
> let's
> > do this, try and do what you are, ironically,  advising me to do and tell
> me
> > how it goes ... how the system works with only those 2 modules.
>
> There's another saying: if you want help, don't shit on the people
> trying to help you.
>
> DES

It's funny ... sound a lot like a vulgar version of "don't bite the hand
that feeds" ..
Anyways .. read all my mails in thread and you'll realize that I never did
it.
But just in case .. if that very same hand is used to slap me .. I will bite
it without a second thought .. and given hand will probably be left
unsuable.

Best Regards
Gonzalo Nemmi