Pthread fix to libc on FreeBSD 9.X, 8.X, 7.X, and 6.X

From: Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 00:05:28 -0400
Users were reporting a failure with pthread_mutexattr_settype(), and I
couldn't figure out why this function would fail.  It's quite simple.  I
tracked down a problem to the pthread stubs in libc.  The stub
definition for pthread_mutexattr_settype() is wrong.  Here is a patch
which has been reported to fix the problem users have reported.  I'd
like to commit it, but I'd really like a review from someone with thread
knowledge.  Thanks.

http://www.marcuscom.com/downloads/_pthread_stubs.c.diff

Joe

--
Joe Marcus Clarke
FreeBSD GNOME Team      ::      gnome_at_FreeBSD.org