kern/136876: [bge] bge will not resume properly after suspend

From: Gonzalo Nemmi <gnemmi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 12:58:31 -0300
Following a wise advise I'm pinging the list in order to know if this PR
is beign worked on by somebody or if it happens to be on someone's TODO
list as I'm willing to apply any patches that might be available, test,
report, debug and even give ssh root acces to my hardware so this bug
can be squashed before 8.0-RELEASE is out =D

Best Regards
Gonzalo Nemmi