8.0RC1 and BOOTP_NFSV3 regression?

From: Daniel Braniss <danny_at_cs.huji.ac.il>
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 15:58:17 +0200
I'm not sure when this happened, but a kernel compiled with
BOOTP_NFSV3 fails when the server is not FreeBSD (ie NetAPP).

before, with the option set, only when kernel_options="nfsv3" was set
it would fail/panic, this way, I could control which diskless, shearing the
same kernel, would boot with nfsv3 and which not, dependig on the server.

there is hope! before it would panic when receiving a v3 file handle, now
it fails, but panics later when no init is found :-)

is anyone with enough nfs v2/v3 knowledge willing to fix this?

cheers,

	danny