RE: nd6 change and rc.d/network_ipv6 -> rc.d/netif integration

From: Li, Qing <qing.li_at_bluecoat.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 15:56:36 -0700
I agree with Doug and I'd prefer getting more runtime cycles
out of these changes before MFC into stable/8.

On a semi-related topic, I like the features developed in r197138.

The changes are significant enough that having a MFC of 3 days
is way too short. This changelist should also be postponed to post
REL_8.

-- Qing