Re: GPT boot with ZFS RAIDZ "ZFS: i/o error - all block copies unavailable"

From: Radek Valášek <valin_at_buchlovice.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 21:37:32 +0200
Robert Noland napsal(a):
> On Thu, 2009-10-15 at 14:08 +0200, Radek Valášek wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I want to ask if there is something new in adding support to
>> gptzfsboot/zfsboot for reading gang-blocks?
>>

> Ok, I can't figure out any way to test this... beyond the fact that it
> builds and doesn't break my currently working setup.  Can you give this
> a try?  It should still report if it finds gang blocks, but hopefully
> now will read them as well.
>
> robert.

Big thanks for the patches Robert, I will definitely test them as soon
as possible (tomorrow) and report the results immediately to list. I can
repeat this issue probably at any time (up to cca 30 times tested with
the same result), so don't bother about the broken booting, I'm prepared
for it...

vaLin