RE: svn commit: r198306 - head/sys/net

From: Li, Qing <qing.li_at_bluecoat.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 16:41:46 -0700
I reviewed the SMP code and architecture modules last night. After discussion
with Kip Macy, we feel using the "#ifdef SMP" is actually not necessary
here.

There is one more function in the flow-table module needs to check for the
smp_started condition, but other than that, I don't intend to fix anything
else at this point.

-- Qing