Re: GPT boot with ZFS RAIDZ "ZFS: i/o error - all block copies unavailable"

From: Krzysztof Dajka <alteriks_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 19:34:16 +0100
I managed to boot FreeBSD with raidz1 on gpt drives on my workstation.
Well I didn't quite finished booting yet...
But from the beginning.
I tried to install FreeBSD once again instead of raidz2 I chose
raidz1, but it's not the answer. I think that It could be related to
what Norikatsu Shigemura reproduced
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2009-October/012935.html
When I used gpart to create my boot slices on 3 drives I increased
size of that slice to 400 sectors. Now my system boots and
>ZFS: i/o error - all block copies unavailable
error is missing.
But I haven't really finish boot part.
Now I'm getting:
Trying to mount root from zfs:zroot
ROOT MOUNT ERROR

So I'll have to figure out what went wrong during fixit installation,
maybe some typo