Re: Problems with ZFS on AMD64 (and i386 now)

From: Tobias Lott <tlott_at_gamesnet.de>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 23:55:11 +0200
On Tue, 15 Sep 2009 23:41:42 +0200
Pawel Jakub Dawidek <pjd_at_FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 08:44:04PM +0200, Tobias Lott wrote:
> > Any news on this?
>
> Not really. I'm out of ideas. A way to repoduce it would be of course
> best. If you can't provide one maybe you remember something strange
> just before panic, like disk disappeared or something?

Looks like I've found whats causing it by mounting all ZFS Volumes one
by one. It was a Volume used by a Jail running nginx, nagios and some
other stuff.
Weird but luckily not that important since its a Test Machine, can I
provide anything that you could figure out whats wrong with that Volume so it can be fixed? Cause I triggered
this only by upgrading BETA3->4 #3 r196936.

Cheers.
--
Tobias Lott