Panic at r197214: iwi firmware not idle, state ASSOCIATING

From: David Wolfskill <david_at_catwhisker.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 10:36:27 -0700
This was while I was building the r197249 kernel on my i386 laptop.

I've attached the core.txt.

I believe I saw a similar symptom a couple of days ago; it's not
something that always occurs.  (The iwi0 NIC is a miniPCI form factor;
the only times I've seen the panic are at work, where my intent is to
either run stand-alone or to use the wired xl0 NIC.  At home, I normally
use wiht iwi0 NIC, but home uses WEP, not WPA.)

Peace,
david
--
David H. Wolfskill				david_at_catwhisker.org
Depriving a girl or boy of an opportunity for education is evil.