Re: BIND in the base (Was: Re: tmux(1) in base)

From: Gregory Shapiro <gshapiro_at_gshapiro.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 13:43:56 -0700
> My apologies for the inconveniences or offenses I might unwittingly
> have caused you.

Oh no, none necessary at all and I am sorry if my reply to Steve was
misinterpreted.  I wanted to both thank Steve for the recognition and
also agree with you -- who I am doesn't enter into the picture, all that
matters is what is best for the project.  The only other factor that
enters into the decision making is if sendmail is being actively and
properly maintained.