Re: Signing Request

From: Bill Moran <wmoran_at_potentialtech.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 12:33:15 -0400

> If you do not need to pgp/gpg sign email message to the lists please don't.

What is the purpose of your message?  The above statement is self-cancelling.
If I go to the trouble to establish a pgp/gpg key, I will sign every single
message that I send out.  The purpose of this is to differentiate actual
messages from me from messages that may impersonate me.

> know I probably don't have your pgp public key and a lot more users probably do
> not either. Please use your best judgment.

While you're free to voice your opinion, I don't understand your purpose
in spamming three mailing lists with this demand.  What problem are you
trying to solve?

--
Bill Moran
http://www.potentialtech.com