Re: ipv6 related warnings

From: Alexander Best <alexbestms_at_math.uni-muenster.de>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 22:57:30 +0200 (CEST)
Dag-Erling Smørgrav schrieb am 2009-09-29:
> Alexander Best <alexbestms_at_math.uni-muenster.de> writes:
> > thanks. i installed subverserion-freebsd and did `svn up /usr/src`
> > but
> > no data seems to have changed. do i need to delete /usr/src and
> > grab a
> > fresh svn snapshot or is there a switch which grabs the RCS ID tags
> > for existing files?

> Not that I know of.  You'll have to do it the hard way...

> DES

ok. the strangest thing happend. i deleted my /usr/src and grabbed a new copy
with svn-freebsd using the following command:

`cd /usr && svn co http://svn.freebsd.org/base/head src`
then i did `mergemaster -is` in /usr/src and installed every file except for
some vital files like master.passwd etc. which i merged.

after that my system was pretty much broken. apps were crashing with signal 4.
building/installing the kernel worked, but while building world gcc crashed
with signal 4.

good thing i had a backup of my old /etc. i restored the backup and now
everything's back to normal.

cheers.
alex