Re: Ports breakage since r205471

From: Erwin Lansing <erwin_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 10:50:45 +0200
On Sun, Apr 04, 2010 at 03:06:15PM -0700, Garrett Cooper wrote:
> Hi all,
>     I realize that this is most suitable for current_at_ and I'm
> cross-posting, but I wanted to jot down all of the ports broken since
> the zlib version bump so that we can keep track of what's going on and
> what needs to be fixed.

I have just started a new package build against todays HEAD on pointyhat
, actually before seeing this thread, so these, and any others, will be
picked up there.  I'll update the list with the results when it finishes
in a day or two.

>    Also, I really think we should add packaging metadata to third
> party libraries in base and at least track the versioning and
> dependencies because this CURRENT upgrade has turned into a royal mess
> and has eaten up more of my time than it should have.

Unfortunately, the story of ports on CuRRENT :-(

-erwin

--
Erwin Lansing                                   http://droso.org
Prediction is very difficult