Re: [RFC] Rewriting sade(8)

From: Alexander Leidinger <Alexander_at_Leidinger.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 09:24:24 +0200
Quoting Dag-Erling Smørgrav <des_at_des.no> (from Thu, 08 Apr 2010
16:50:16 +0200):

> Alexander Leidinger <Alexander_at_Leidinger.net> writes:
>> I did not suggest to run the same program and get different
>> interfaces. My suggestion was to have a backend-lib and a frontend.
>> The backend containing the "business-logic", and the frontend being
>> the presentation layer.
>
> What you call the presentation layer is actually 80% of the work.  What
> you call the business logic already exists (libgeom).

That's an oversimplification. There is more code which can be shared.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
I'm RELIGIOUS!!  I love a man with a HAIRPIECE!!  Equip me with
MISSILES!!

http://www.Leidinger.net    Alexander _at_ Leidinger.net: PGP ID = B0063FE7
http://www.FreeBSD.org       netchild _at_ FreeBSD.org  : PGP ID = 72077137