Re: [RFC] Rewriting sade(8)

From: Andrey V. Elsukov <bu7cher_at_yandex.ru>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 15:54:10 +0400
On 14.04.2010 13:28, Daniel Braniss wrote:
> correct me if I'm wrong, is MBR the only one that can be used to change the
> boot partition
> via menu? and also via serial? BTW, you said you would look into boot0cfg :-)

At this thime I implemented writing bootstrap code only for MBR and GPT schemes.
For MBR scheme user can select one from "Standart MBR" and "Boot Manager".
For GPT scheme user can select ZFS-aware gptzfsboot and gptboot.

Currently I'm working on File Systems Editor. But here are lot of work.

--
WBR, Andrey V. Elsukov