FreeBSD kernel doesn't boot on FUJITSU PRIMERGY RX200 S5 server

From: Maxim Sobolev <sobomax_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 00:40:43 -0700
Hi,

For the first time in many years, I've stumbled across a server hardware
where FreeBSD kernel refuses to boot. It's FUJITSU PRIMERGY RX200 S5
server with 2x Quad core E5520 processors and 16GB of RAM. Linux boots
on that hardware just fine. Linux dmesg is available here:

http://sobomax.sippysoft.com/RX200.linux.dmesg

I tried 7.3-RELEASE and latest HEAD, both amd64 and i386 - neither
worked. HEAD and 7.3 behaved little bit differently. 7.3 hanged after
the boot command, HEAD - filled in console with funny blinking characters.

Screenshots with some debug information - SMAP, boot environment
(7.3/amd64):

http://sobomax.sippysoft.com/ScreenShot595.png
http://sobomax.sippysoft.com/ScreenShot596.png
http://sobomax.sippysoft.com/ScreenShot597.png
http://sobomax.sippysoft.com/ScreenShot598.png
http://sobomax.sippysoft.com/ScreenShot599.png
http://sobomax.sippysoft.com/ScreenShot600.png
http://sobomax.sippysoft.com/ScreenShot601.png

HEAD/amd64 booting (boot -v):

http://sobomax.sippysoft.com/ScreenShot603.png

I have control over that machine, so that I can run some tests on it,
including building and executing debug kernels. The only thing that I
don't have access to at the moment is BIOS.

Any ideas on how to investigate and fix that problem are highly appreciated.

-Maxim