Re: ZFS Stability & MySQL (Comments Requested)

From: Pierre Massat <depaulou_at_efrei.fr>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 22:21:53 +0200
On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 3:14 PM, Jason J. W. Williams
<jasonjwwilliams_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> What was the iowait when the update hangs occurred? Also, what was the box's
> uptime approx when it happened? Have you surpassed that amount of uptime
> since? Were you able to DTrace MySQL to see what func was hanging?

The iowait was 0.0% when the hangs occurred and the uptime of the box
was something around 120 days and it's currently 166 days (I only
stopped MySQL daemon which was around 60 days of uptime and now 46
days).

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to dtrace MySQL.

--
Pierre Massat