Re: Process accounting/timing has broken recently

From: Steve Kargl <sgk_at_troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 22:58:59 -0800
On Sun, Dec 05, 2010 at 10:19:12PM -0800, Garrett Cooper wrote:

>     If you can provide the source for the application you're running
> above and instructions on how to compile it, I can at least give you a
> bit of a head start :).
> Thanks,
> -Garrett

The app is statically linked.  I can give you the binary.
Compiling the code would be a pain.  You need mpfr and gmp
from ports and you would need to patch libm with my expf
implementation.  Unfortunately, I have extensive libm
patches that will take sometime to unravel for only my
expf file.

My give my a 1/2 hour.  I recompile with standard libm
expf.

--
Steve