Re: In-kernel PPPoE

From: Bjoern A. Zeeb <bzeeb-lists_at_lists.zabbadoz.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 14:40:18 +0000 (UTC)
On Mon, 6 Dec 2010, Andriy Gapon wrote:

> BTW, there is a rumor that mpd may become an 'in source' program too.

It comes 'in source';-)

I think last time it came up for base, the package ended up being in
the dataset of the release packages and I think that's fine enough.
I cannot see any advantage having it in base.

I could see a lot more advantage with someone picking up the netgraph
problem reports and fixing them...

/bz

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb                              Welcome a new stage of life.
         <ks> Going to jail sucks -- <bz> All my daemons like it!