Re: USB related panic on 8.2-PRERELEASE

From: Oleg Nauman <oleg.nauman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 11:09:45 +0200
 Hello Hans,

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 8:15 PM, Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky_at_c2i.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think this is a known issue which never got fixed. Please try the attached
> patch and report back.

 Have applied your patch, my laptop was not crashing anymore. Thank you!

But we will continue the saga about this strange USB modem, if no
objections from your side :)
Is it possible to apply some quirk or some another workaround which
will solve the issue with endless USB_ERR_STALLED reported while it
trying to attach its builtin cardreader?

 Thank you again.