Re: a few OptionalObsoleteFiles.inc improvements

From: Alexander Leidinger <Alexander_at_Leidinger.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 12:20:48 +0100
On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 22:24:17 +0000 Alexander Best <arundel_at_freebsd.org>
wrote:

> hi there,
>
> any thoughts on this patch? it adds files which will be removed when
> WITHOUT_SYSCONS is set. also it makes sure sysinstall(8) and sade(8)
> only get installed when WITHOUT_SYSINSTALL wasn't defined and also

Ooops, sorry, I hit the wrong button in my previous mail, it was
supposed to go to Alex only. The translation: I think I remember a
commit which changed something related to sade recently. I do not
remember if it is related to all architectures or only to one.
Something to look at...

Bye,
Alexander.