[Call for testers] DT_FILTER implementation

From: Kostik Belousov <kostikbel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 12:17:52 +0200
Hello,
I implemented DT_FILTER and DT_FILTER_AUX support for our rtld,
following the documentation at
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-0690/chapter4-4?l=en&a=view
Another interesting text is
http://cygwin.ru/ml/libc-hacker/2001-05/msg00040.html

The support for filtering is required for possible future merge of libc
and libthr. Regardeless of this, filters are the part of ELF, and we
better have support for them.

I am asking for the test of the patch
http://people.freebsd.org/~kib/misc/dt_filter.1.patch
by people running applications like KDE and OpenOffice on HEAD.
My expectations are that after applying the patch, "nothing changes".

Also, I was able to test the change only on i386/amd64. Any reports
for the !x86 arches are welcomed.

Thanks.