quick Call for Test run(4) ralink usb wireless

From: PseudoCylon <moonlightakkiy_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 01:10:19 -0800 (PST)
Hello,

There are revisions on OpenBSD run(4), so I applied the applicable changes to ours.

Because lots of changes has been made (more than 20 revisions in 24 hour period), I thought I should do a quick test.

Please give it a try. The driver is posted at
http://forums.freebsd.org/showpost.php?s=51e84afd1607d632ae06552113cad13f&p=67831&postcount=156
or
git://dev.nasreddine.com/run.git
http://dev.nasreddine.com/gitweb/?p=run.git;a=summary
(please fetch 'master' branch)

IMPORTANT NOTE
Please update BOTH firmware AND driver.

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Akinori

P.S.
Can anyone tell me where to submit the change/patch?

 ----
"FreeBSD and all other open source projects are the Tower of Babel in computer era." --me
So, join me _at_ git://dev.nasreddine.com/run.git
(or http://dev.nasreddine.com/gitweb/?p=run.git;a=summary )
Just work on any of *_dev branches.