Re: bind fails with sig11 on start / pthread failure on ARM?

From: M. Warner Losh <imp_at_bsdimp.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 13:54:30 -0700 (MST)
In message: <20100216123646.fc741643.stas_at_FreeBSD.org>
            Stanislav Sedov <stas_at_freebsd.org> writes:
: On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 19:39:51 +0100
: Bernd Walter <ticso_at_cicely7.cicely.de> mentioned:
:
: >
: > Do we have a general threading problem on ARM?
: >
:
: I don't think so.  I used a lot of threaded applications on arm, and they
: worked fine.  However, this might be some obscure bug.

I know that 6.x ARM worked with threads no problem.  We had dozens of
threads in our control programs.

The one caveat is that I've found bugs in the atomic routines in the
past, and have had people submit fixes as well.  All of those should
be in the tree, but since some arrived when I was crazy busy for
Cisco, they might have fallen on the floor.

Warner