Re: Seeing the dreaded "ZFS: i/o error - all block copies unavailable" on 9.0-CURRENT

From: Chris <behrnetworks_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 13:18:54 -0500
Shouldn't those bug fixes have been included in CURRENT? If so, my
original post shows the problems there. I've also tried using the
8.0-STABLE snapshot dvd1 and got the same errors I got when using
CURRENT. Again, not sure why this worked on my desktop box and is
failing on the laptop. I'll try copying over gptzfsboot and zfsloader
from my 8.0-STABLE machine.