ZFS DEADLKRES

From: Marcin Cieslak <saper_at_saper.info>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 23:26:36 +0000 (UTC)
My r203753 amd64 laptop falls into the deadlock situation
every night while running periodic daily script. I am pretty
certain this is related to ZFS.

I have enabled DEADLKRES in the kernel. I even have
a separate dump partition (not used for swap).

Indeed, the kernel deadlock detector gets triggered
during the periodic run, but I get I/O error when
calling doadump() from DDB.

Dumping works properly when DDB is invoked with keyboard
escape.

What's the best way to troubleshoot this deadlock?
Should I try to transcribe "alltrace" output?

--
              << Marcin Cieslak // saper_at_saper.info >>