Re: bind fails with sig11 on start / pthread failure on ARM?

From: Mark Tinguely <tinguely_at_casselton.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 08:13:15 -0600 (CST)

>  Some time ago we changed an address of RAS. Probably that's the problem. Please try
>  with patch below.
>
>  grzesiek

Good job.

IMO, ARM atomic.h should have cmpxchg and the other standard atomic routines
so applications don't roll their own and they become stale.

This will help application writers if we move the atomic commands from the
ARMv4/ARMv5 ARM_RAS_START/ARM_RAS_END atomic method to ARMv6/ARMv7
ldrex/strex/clrex commands.

--Mark Tinguely