Re: new em problems on HEAD

From: Chris Hedley <freebsd-current_at_chrishedley.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 23:34:24 +0000 (GMT)
On Wed, 27 Jan 2010, Jack Vogel wrote:

> I have no idea, i see no evidence that its the em driver at fault, do you?

Just for the sake of random randomness, I've noticed that my 16th January
vintage kernel seems to have lost its 1 Gbit capability on the em0
connection and also seems to have intermittent interrupt storms.  Of
course I should really update to a more current version, and it may be
more of a hardware issue anyway (especially as it may have followed a
bunch of power cuts in short succession).  But I thought it might be worth
a mention in case it's something prior to the 16th Jan build that did it.
Or not, as the case may be. :)