Re: ums fails to initialise correctly

From: Chris Hedley <freebsd-current_at_chrishedley.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 16:52:25 +0000 (GMT)
On Mon, 22 Feb 2010, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:

> Hi,
>
> What is printed to dmesg when you enable debugging?
>
> sysctl hw.usb.ums.debug=15

Is the attached information okay?  I tried it twice, first after a switch
using the KVM (where the mouse didn't work) and second when unplugging the
receiver and plugging it back in.  Both traces are identical except for
the sc=0xf... etc bit.

Do you want me to get the boot-time messages too, or is this okay for now?