Fwd: HEADSUP: Call for FreeBSD Status Reports (Oct - Dec 2009)

From: Daniel Gerzo <danger_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 22:41:12 +0100
Dear all,

I would like to remind you about the next FreeBSD Status Reports
submission deadline, which is set to Jan 15th, 2010.

So far, I have received only 3 reports, which is very low amount. If you
have anything to share with the community about your FreeBSD related
work, this is the best time to send us your entry.

Thanks.