Re: 3G wireless devices [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: Wilkinson, Alex <alex.wilkinson_at_dsto.defence.gov.au>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 14:23:45 +0800
    0n Thu, Jan 07, 2010 at 11:38:15AM +1300, Andrew Thompson wrote:

    >I am looking for people who have 3G cellular wireless devices which do
    >not eject from Disk mode (provides daX or cdX drive with Win/Mac driver)
    >into Modem mode. Please ensure you are running an up to date kernel from
    >head r201681 or later.

Hi Andrew,

I can test a Sierra card (soon-ish). However, in the meantime can you please elaborate
on what exactly is meant by: "eject from Disk mode (provides daX or cdX drive
with Win/Mac driver) into Modem mode."

Thanks

  -Alex

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the CRIMES ACT 1914.  If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the email.