Calling for testers if_run rt3572 support

From: PseudoCylon <moonlightakkiy_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 16:04:34 -0800 (PST)
Hello,

I have added support for Ralink RT3572 to if_run. The driver can be downloaded from
http://forums.freebsd.org/showpost.php?s=edf3f3360fa9264c6cb40fef9ab98fab&p=44110&postcount=1

Known device with that chip is Linksys WUSB600N ver.2.  (Ver. 1, already supported, has plain rectangular shape, ver.2 has wedge like shape.)

It's been downloaded 10+ times, and only complain I have received is about debug flag in Makefile. So, I optimistically assume it is working. But, user discretion is advised.

Otherwise, the driver now supports h/w encryption.

Happy new year.

Akinori