HEADUP: major update of siba(4)

From: Weongyo Jeong <weongyo.jeong_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 13:33:29 -0800
Hello,

As someone know I posted a new ssb(4) driver to support bwn(4) driver
I'd written some weeks ago and gavin_at_ told me that there's a almost
same-purpose driver called siba(4) that could be merged into one with
ssb(4).

As a result I made a patch here:

	http://people.freebsd.org/~weongyo/patch_siba_20100112.diff

The changes are as follows:

  - This patch is focused to support Broadcom Wireless NICs so major
    consumer would be bwn(4) currently.
  - could break backward compatibility of siba(4).  But I could not
    find consumers of siba(4), Makefile to build or examples in the
    tree.
  - adds a siba(4) man page that it'll be reviewed before committing.

If no objections, I'll commit it by end of this week.

regards,
Weongyo Jeong