Re: Help test softupdates journaling (SUJ)

From: Doug Barton <dougb_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 17:30:46 -0800
On 01/18/10 15:04, Chuck Swiger wrote:
> Underscores appear in SRV records for the explicit purpose of not conflicting with any valid hostname:

Chuck did a fine job so I'll only add that rather than debating the fine
points of "What is a hostname?" on this list, let's just say that "If
you want maximum compatibility with the rest of the Internet don't put
underscores in things that look like hostnames and are meant to be seen
by humans."

Doug

			-- Pablo Picasso