Re: Help test softupdates journaling (SUJ)

From: Gary Jennejohn <gary.jennejohn_at_freenet.de>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 12:48:23 +0100
On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 23:18:43 +0100
Rink Springer <rink_at_FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 03:55:37AM +1100, Andrew Milton wrote:
> > +-------[ Gary Jennejohn ]----------------------

> > | For some reason I can't access this location.  Hmm, firefox doesn't seem to like
> > | the '_'.
> >
> > Because DNS hostnames can't contain underscores... ?
>
> That is false, they can (in fact, SVR records depend on this). However,
> Jeff's blog is at http://jeffr-tech.livejournal.com/; his username
> appears to be 'jeffr_tech'.

It's truly amazing how much traffic my mentioning that firefox didn't
appear to like '_' has generated.  Actually, it appears that it's
wwwoflle which has problems.

The more technical aspects of my post haven't been addressed in any way,
shape or form.

Just shows that modern humans still share the propensity of their primate
ancestors for going after the low hanging fruit first.

Creationists can go pack sand.

---
Gary Jennejohn