Re: CALL for TEST [HOSTAP] run(4) ralink usb wireless

From: Ganbold Tsagaankhuu <ganbold_at_mobicom.mn>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 11:04:39 +0800
AK-san,

On 7/5/2010 4:10 PM, PseudoCylon wrote:
> [...]

Sorry for late response. Due to business trip I tested couple of times
only and it seems working relatively ok. 1-2 times ADSL modem hang, but
seemed like after 3-4 hours.
Tried couple of times again, but I couldn't reproduce it. I will try to
reproduce it and let you know the results.

thanks a lot,

Ganbold

--
She applies her lipstick in spite of its contents: "greasy rouge,
containing crushed and dried insect corpses for coloring, beeswax for