Re: [CFT] ZFS v15 patch (version 3)

From: Martin Matuska <mm_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 23:34:31 +0200
Upgrading your pool to version 15, compared to version 14, you get only
these additional features:
- user and group quotas
- getting rid of the old version message in zpool status (-x)

and these disadvantages:
- not importable and/or operable with pre-v15 kernel module and updated
boot loader code

If you do not need user and group quotas and the message does not
disturb you, there is no need to upgrade the pool.