Re: can't checkout svn on cygwin

From: jhell <jhell_at_dataix.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 20:35:28 -0400
On 07/15/2010 20:09, Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
> On 7/15/2010 7:17 PM, jhell wrote:
>>
>> Looks to be a problem with your local .svn directory.
>>
>> Run the following in the psd directory.
>> rm -rf 15.yacc
>> svn update
>>
>> This should fix it up for whatever happened. If not then backup one
>> directory rm that directory and repeat.
> I did this long before I sent the e-mail.
>
> Makes no difference.

How far up the tree did you go back ?

Example:

cd ../
rm -rf ./*
svn update

My guess is that this has perpetuated all the way to the root of
checkout and it might just be best to checkout the entire source once more.

As more information. I can checkout that part of the tree and the entire
contents for each one of the directories and there was no problem.

have you run svn cleanup ?

--

 jhell,v