i love freebsd

From: Etienne Robillard <erob_at_gthcfoundation.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 08:40:33 -0400
   stupid censored internet. elite control thru "open source"
   development, or a
   censure of legit mail messages from a subscribed developer to control
   the development
   process ? please investigate if you believe in such thing as freedom
   of expression.
   Python.org web-sig admins also blocked my e-mail address.... yet i get
   replies from And who is
   subscribed to the list? I really don't understand. only wanted to give
   my 2 cents.
   kind regards/cordiales salutations,
   Etienne
   p -s : FreeBSD: The power to serve!
   [1]http://www.freebsd.org/
   !!!Evil Spam that You Must Block!!!
   !!!Support Free and Open Alternatives to Restricted Python
   Development!!!
   Open alternatives for web development with Python:
   1) notmm toolkit: a general-purpose and non-monolithic web toolkit for
   Django:
   [2]http://gthc.org/projects/notmm/
   2) blogengine: a Python blogging API with zero-sql in mind...
   [3]http://gthc.org/projects/blogengine/
   Please donate anything you have if you like thoses apps despite being
   censored
   from the net!!!

             "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for
             people we despise, we don't believe in it at all."
                              -- Noam Chomsky

--
Etienne Robillard
Green Tea Hackers Club

E-mail:     [4]erob_at_gthcfoundation.org
Work phone: 1 (514) 962-7703
Website:    [5]https://gthc.org/

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act
. -- George Orwell