Re: Re: SUJ and "mount" reporting

From: Rick Macklem <rmacklem_at_uoguelph.ca>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 20:23:53 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 2 Jun 2010, Craig Rodrigues wrote:

> The Berkeley amd is the next big NFS mount client which needs
> to be updated to use nmount().....but that code is messy. :)

I know, slightly off topic, but since this reminded me...

I've heard good things about the OpenSolaris autofs (I believe Mac OS X
now uses a port of that). If there were someone out there looking for
an interesting project, porting it might be useful? (Sorry, I don't
have the time.) If I had thought of this sooner, maybe it could have
been a GSoC project? Maybe next year??

rick