Re: Running all regression tests

From: Alexander Leidinger <Alexander_at_Leidinger.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 14:50:13 +0200
Quoting Erik Cederstrand <erik_at_cederstrand.dk> (from Thu, 3 Jun 2010
12:02:51 +0200):

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to run the regression tests in src/tools/regression on a
> regular basis. What's the official way to do this? Is there some way
> I can run them all in one go?
>
> It seems it's necessary to enter every single subdirectory and
> execute any Makefiles located there before running 'prove -r'. Some

You could write a Makefile which recurses into the subdirs.

> of the tests don't contain .t files, so I assume they can't be run
> using 'prove'?

The effort to convert tests to prove-able tests got stuck at one point
in time (probably time constraints / real-life-interupt).

Bye,
Alexander.

--
Year, n.:
	A period of three hundred and sixty-five disappointments.

http://www.Leidinger.net    Alexander _at_ Leidinger.net: PGP ID = B0063FE7
http://www.FreeBSD.org       netchild _at_ FreeBSD.org  : PGP ID = 72077137