Re: [RFC] Macro to sum DPCPU vars

From: John Baldwin <jhb_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 08:23:52 -0400

http://people.freebsd.org/~lstewart/patches/tcp_ffcaia2008/dpcpu_sum_9.x.r208900.patch

> If anyone is curious how you would use it, take a look at:

I think this is fine, though I'm about to make it smaller.  At Robert's
request I've come up with some macros to iterate over CPUs to abstract out the
CPU_ABSENT(), etc. bits.  It is at www.freebsd.org/~jhb/patches/cpu_iter.patch
Using CPU_FOREACH() should try your macro down slightly.

--
John Baldwin