Re: Import of clang/LLVM about to start

From: Alberto Villa <avilla_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 00:22:16 +0200
On Thursday 10 June 2010 23:28:03 David Sanders wrote:
> Am I just being stupid or should I expect my fresh svn co to build
> using Clang on i386 targets? It seems to use gcc still. Do I still
> need src.conf set up as per the wiki page?

as far as i understand, only the clang binary and libraries have been
added. the modifications needed to build world with clang aren't there
yet
--
Alberto Villa, FreeBSD committer <avilla_at_FreeBSD.org>
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

An optimist is a guy that has never had much experience.
		-- Don Marquis